Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sundays


I just love Sundays! Especially beautiful & sunny Sundays! Sundays, to me, mean "Son"days (as in going to church to worship the Son) and then "Sun"days (as in spend time in the sun)! Today I got to do both! 


Today was Homecoming at our church and it was a wonderful time. Saw old and new faces and enjoyed a great message and great food! 


I also got to do one of my other favorite things today too! 




Dad and I rode on his Harley and enjoyed the beautiful countryside of East Texas. Stopped and visited with his cousin and had a nice time. One of the best ways to experience God's creation is on a motorcycle. You feel the wind in your hair, smell the fragrant honeysuckle (or cow poop, lol) and feel like you are flying. I hope you were able to enjoy your "Son"day too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment