Saturday, May 12, 2012

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY



Tomorrow is Mother's Day! I was blessed with THE greatest mother of all time! She is not only my mother but my friend. I truly enjoy spending time with her. We love to go shopping and out to eat. She is a strong christian woman with great values and beliefs. If all children had her for a mother the world be a better place. She is the greatest Nanny to my boys and they love her. Happy Mother's Day Mom, I love you! 


My mom on her wedding day

Not only am I blessed with the world's greatest mother I was also blessed with the best set of Grandmothers and Great Grandmother.

My Grandmother & my boys


My Mammaw


My Granny

When I married my husband God blessed me with a wonderful christian Mother-In-Law who I love dearly. 

My Mother In Law

                                      
Me & My Mom



Me & my sister who is also a wonderful Mom! 


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!










No comments:

Post a Comment