Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Funny Pet Peeve




Have you ever been to Wal-mart or out to eat and someone is on their cell phone talking LOUD? It takes the focus off of any conversation you may have been having. Not sure if the person actually realizes how loud they are, or if they are doing it on purpose. I guess it's more rude than funny, but sometimes you gotta laugh! It's really annoying at restaurants. It would be more polite if the person would get up and go outside to talk on the phone, or at least talk with an inside voice. 


While on the subject of talking loud, I have another pet peeve, lol! I have seen people in stores or wherever, be talking to their child or someone else and you can tell they know they are talking loud and want you to hear. Haven't really figured out why. It's kinda like they are showing off. I don't know, I just know it is very annoying. Anyone else know what I am talking about? 

No comments:

Post a Comment